192 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
ace2296 says

Wow, whoever does your graphics is a true artist. I love the squid.

Here’s to the suggestions:

1. I couldn’t help but feel that it’s (front page) a bit busy. There’s not enough space between the graphics and the text. Sometimes letters find themselves touching the graphics.

2. Clicked services since I was curious about what “50 and counting” means. Wow, how does a new client choose between all of those? Sorry but I would move on to someone that focuses on the one thing that I need. This made me think of a TED talk that I watched not too long ago:

http://www.ted.com/talks/sheena_iyengar_on_the_art_of_choosing.html It’s worth your 25 minutes I promise. Science ftw!

Great feedback :) I really appreciate it! Awesome video and will take these things into consideration.

203 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
iLochie says

This is a really small thing, but I was browsing the site and noticed on this page: http://www.bluesquidmedia.com/maintenance-programs/ when you click “call to order” at the bottom of the lists, it’s just a blank hash which scrolls the page to the top. I would recommend changing it so it highlights the number to call somewhere on the page. Just a suggestion!

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United States
beetlesales says

192 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
ace2296 says

Hahah we are currently updating the css to the site now. Try clearing your cache and refreshing.

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
beetlesales says

Hahah we are currently updating the css to the site now. Try clearing your cache and refreshing.

I see. Nice site you got here! Great job! If there is one thing I must suggest, it would be to update this section:

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
beetlesales says

Better ;)

by
by
by
by