194 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ace2296 says

Wow, whoever does your graphics is a true artist. I love the squid.

Here’s to the suggestions:

1. I couldn’t help but feel that it’s (front page) a bit busy. There’s not enough space between the graphics and the text. Sometimes letters find themselves touching the graphics.

2. Clicked services since I was curious about what “50 and counting” means. Wow, how does a new client choose between all of those? Sorry but I would move on to someone that focuses on the one thing that I need. This made me think of a TED talk that I watched not too long ago:

http://www.ted.com/talks/sheena_iyengar_on_the_art_of_choosing.html It’s worth your 25 minutes I promise. Science ftw!

Great feedback :) I really appreciate it! Awesome video and will take these things into consideration.

203 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
iLochie says

This is a really small thing, but I was browsing the site and noticed on this page: http://www.bluesquidmedia.com/maintenance-programs/ when you click “call to order” at the bottom of the lists, it’s just a blank hash which scrolls the page to the top. I would recommend changing it so it highlights the number to call somewhere on the page. Just a suggestion!

268 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
beetlesales says

194 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ace2296 says

Hahah we are currently updating the css to the site now. Try clearing your cache and refreshing.

268 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
beetlesales says

Hahah we are currently updating the css to the site now. Try clearing your cache and refreshing.

I see. Nice site you got here! Great job! If there is one thing I must suggest, it would be to update this section:

268 posts
+1 more
beetlesales says

Better ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by