1 post
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
scrone says

greetings, I have been persevering with a slow website for some time now and seeking any guidance, comments or advise on how to speed up the end user experience? I am running Morphis Theme with a Carousel image slider on the home page and 20 active plugins. Site: www.ayc.com.au

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

4021 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi scrone, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? Just leave him a quick comment and hopefully he’ll be able to provide some tips and point you in the right direction.

This thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Good luck.

3166 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

20 active plugins. There is your speed problem. That is going to draw a lot of power to load.

As has been said you can talk to the author but it may well have nothing to do with the theme itself, it could be hosting or a number of other things but I would imagine that 20 plugins is almost certainly the main problem.
Good luck getting it solved.

46 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
Antech says

Hello scrone, I can take a look at this if you want? Contact me if your interested!!

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by