1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
scrone says

greetings, I have been persevering with a slow website for some time now and seeking any guidance, comments or advise on how to speed up the end user experience? I am running Morphis Theme with a Carousel image slider on the home page and 20 active plugins. Site: www.ayc.com.au

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi scrone, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? Just leave him a quick comment and hopefully he’ll be able to provide some tips and point you in the right direction.

This thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Good luck.

3858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

20 active plugins. There is your speed problem. That is going to draw a lot of power to load.

As has been said you can talk to the author but it may well have nothing to do with the theme itself, it could be hosting or a number of other things but I would imagine that 20 plugins is almost certainly the main problem.
Good luck getting it solved.

54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Antech says

Hello scrone, I can take a look at this if you want? Contact me if your interested!!

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by