6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
plaigaiou says

Hi. I am new and i want to ask how to make or where to find a website that will have users who can change text and photo at specific pages. I want to make a website with diferent hotels inside and i want to give access at the Hotel owners to make alone any time changes at their hotel page only.

Please help. Thanks

310 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
DunKz says

Hello,

I think for you he best option is a custom theme

Regards

1407 posts
    Contributed a blog post Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

You might want to check virusnac’s portfolio.

http://themeforest.net/user/virusnac
6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
plaigaiou says

i didnt find something…

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

If you really know what you are doing then you could at least base this on a WP theme form here but even then it will require some serious set up and customization. Systems like that rarely come as templates and you would be far better off hiring someone to create a custom build.

324 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

You can do it all in the wp(I’m currently working on wp project with even more advanced user options), but you won’t find in on any marketplace so you’ll need to find a dev…

6 posts
plaigaiou says

please can you explain me or help me more?

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You can build the main website using a Wordpress theme but it is the back end user permissions and CMS options that will require experienced coding to set up, as it will involve accounts for each hotel and restricted access to certain parts of the site. Obviously there is more to it than that but that’s the core challenge.(NikolaSusa feel free to correct me if I have that wrong!).

The bottom line is that what you are trying to achieve is far from impossible but it requires knowledgeable build and is too bespoke to find for sale ‘ready to go’ on a marketplace.

Aside from this if your website is editable by 3rd parties then you need the technical skills to fix any issues that arise and on top of that If there is any fee involved from users then you cannot cut any corners and it has to work as advertised.

If you do not have the base knowledge to understand what would be involved in this then I promise you that it will save you so much time, stress and long term money to employ someone to custom build it for you to make it as easy as possible.

Good luck

6 posts
plaigaiou says

Thanks for your reply. I dont have this knowledge to make the code. If Someone can help me and make the code please contact me.

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You will need to leave contact details as noone can email you on here if you are not an author. Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by