266 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
girlscancode says

Hi guys,

I am working on this wedding template (http://tiny.cc/uAnf2b) and I was planning on submitting it first to the PSD category. I know that is a very difficult category to get into, so I am asking you: what do you think? Does it have a chance of being admitted there? Or should I submit it directly to the HTML ?

Also, any general feedback regarding this design would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much! Gabriela

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Sorry, we weren’t able to locate that URL . Please double check your link details and try again.

266 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
girlscancode says

Ups, thanks for pointing that out! Here it is again: http://tiny.cc/aPnf2b

812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

I’d say submit to html and it definitely will get accepted.

At the moment there are only two wedding templates on TF and everyone seems to be setting up weddings sites these days. I’m surprised there doesn’t seem to be a custom WP mod for rsvp selling on TF. It would sell like hotcakes IMO .

Looks good by the way.

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

The typography in the content area is lacking a lot. I feel like the chances for PSD are around 80%-85% tho, so pretty good. Definitely (also) submit it as HTML .

266 posts
+2 more
girlscancode says

Hmmmm… typography you say? Thanks for pointing that out! Now that you mention it, it does look kind of in disconnection with the rest of the design! I will try to work on that!

Thanks @iamthwee, my plan is to get it through each category, starting from psd and ending with wp. It’s my first design here, so I need step-by-step feedback from reviewers, buyers and fellow designers :)

812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Hmmmm… typography you say? Thanks for pointing that out! Now that you mention it, it does look kind of in disconnection with the rest of the design! I will try to work on that! Thanks @iamthwee, my plan is to get it through each category, starting from psd and ending with wp. It’s my first design here, so I need step-by-step feedback from reviewers, buyers and fellow designers :)

Sounds like a plan. And if you need any help I’d be happy to ;) Good luck.

703 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

I like the design a lot :)...very unique. I actually would go your path also, start off with PSD , then move on to HTML /WP :), oh and good luck.

266 posts
+2 more
girlscancode says

Thanks for your feedback guys! @xstortionist – I understand the typography issue, I already corrected it, but header menu? You don’t like that? Oh, and of course there will be different colors, this one is nice but for some people it might be a little too… pink :D

@studio9resources – thank you very much :)

1141 posts
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

To me the header menu only has spacing issues (padding top and bottom is not the same), but I fancy the graphics, they’re cute.

by
by
by
by
by
by