413 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

Does this happen to others? My weekend sales are usually 70% less. Sounds normal right? I mean it is the weekend. I just need to figure out a way to get that up a bit.

Tim

665 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

My sales are too all over the place to know if that happens to me. But sometimes I like to offer freebies from my portfolio from time to time because I’m a nice person. :)

I don’t care if I could lose a potential sale, I just like helping people out when I can. Besides, life has a way of paying you back for what you give out, even if it isn’t measured in sales.

Just for today, if anyone’s part of the Envato Community chat on Skype, I’m offering 1 freebie out of my portfolio, whatever they ask for. They can use it however they like (I still own the copyright to the freebies though :P ).

1144 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

My sales whole this month are ZzzzzZZz :P

808 posts We're a nice team!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

Does this happen to others? My weekend sales are usually 70% less. Sounds normal right? I mean it is the weekend. I just need to figure out a way to get that up a bit. Tim
The 2 days of weekend sales also less.Also don’t know why! :p
1739 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

I think that this is normal. Most people don’t work at weekend. The only solution, IMO, is to work and create more items.

2009 posts
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

I experience the same: Weekend is always low, especially Sundays. I think, that’s nothing than normal. It’s good and healthy when people have one day off a week… :)

2147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I don’t care if I could lose a potential sale, I just like helping people out when I can. Besides, life has a way of paying you back for what you give out, even if it isn’t measured in sales. Just for today, if anyone’s part of the Envato Community chat on Skype, I’m offering 1 freebie out of my portfolio, whatever they ask for. They can use it however they like (I still own the copyright to the freebies though :P ).

Your intentions are very good and honorable. But please know that by trying to help others, you’re actually putting yourself in a great problem. Namely, you’re exclusive author, therefore you’re not able to sell (on some other place) or even offer as a freebie anything you’ve put for sell on Envato.

665 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

I don’t care if I could lose a potential sale, I just like helping people out when I can. Besides, life has a way of paying you back for what you give out, even if it isn’t measured in sales. Just for today, if anyone’s part of the Envato Community chat on Skype, I’m offering 1 freebie out of my portfolio, whatever they ask for. They can use it however they like (I still own the copyright to the freebies though :P ).
Your intentions are very good and honorable. But please know that by trying to help others, you’re actually putting yourself in a great problem. Namely, you’re exclusive author, therefore you’re not able to sell (on some other place) or even offer as a freebie anything you’ve put for sell on Envato.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0xwCEJJys0M/TTYOg4Wh0gI/AAAAAAAAAuM/kArBL0vYvOM/s1600/homer-doh2.jpg

^ Doesn’t know IMG tags work x_x

Well, I haven’t sent anything yet, so I should be fine.

443 posts here for love
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

This is universal. Saturdays and Sundays are slow. Wednesdays are the best!

147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
didgi says

Does this happen to others? My weekend sales are usually 70% less. Sounds normal right? I mean it is the weekend. I just need to figure out a way to get that up a bit.
hi,

<joke mode>tell everybody you know to buy your projects on weekend </joke mode>

by
by
by
by
by
by