2379 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

As a buyer I have to be honest I tend to simply go to the openers,video displays etc page and see whats new.I can’t recall ever looking at the weekly featured file\author. As the home page changes too much I find it easier to see what is actually new in the categories I’m interested in by visiting the specific page.

no surprise, frontpage is full of stock footage.

uh damn, wrong thread. .. who cares

348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

As the home page changes too much I find it easier to see what is actually new in the categories I’m interested in by visiting the specific page.

THIS IS GOOD INFORMATION! Thanks for sharing, thepainterman. Now that I know this, it will hurt less when my new item will be on the front page for 4 hours :P

1577 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

As the home page changes too much I find it easier to see what is actually new in the categories I’m interested in by visiting the specific page.
THIS IS GOOD INFORMATION! Thanks for sharing, thepainterman. Now that I know this, it will hurt less when my new item will be on the front page for 4 hours :P

+1000. Really great to see use case scenario from the customer.

Best regards, Andrey

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

As a buyer I have to be honest I tend to simply …........... As the home page changes too much I find it easier to see what is actually new in the categories I’m interested in by visiting the specific page.

That will answer a few questions, i think.

by
by
by
by
by
by