Im a little bit confused with all this timezone differences.
Now we have Week Ending 02 Dec ->
My question: 2nd of December (Sunday, Australian Time) from my Statement are included in upcoming next week charts ? Or every sale that Ive made started from 3rd (Monday, Australian Time) till next Sunday will end at 23:59:59 ? (AU,Time)
My Dashboard “This week’s stats” shows 13 sales and from my Statement that means he count it from Monday 3rd.
Im asking all this, coz Ive just realized that I have small chance to get into weekly best sellers with my new item. Somewhere in the end of list…
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Russian Federation
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Weeks started from Monday through Sunday AU time same as counted in your dashboard. So 2nd of December was the previous week. Sorry about this but as good side we still have two more days of current week and Saturday AU (end of Friday in US) still good day for sales.
Best Regards, Andrey
Thank you Andrey. I still have a chance. Small but who knows.