556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

LOL , I thought it is not difficult to guess for you that the same rule applies if they purchase 3 times! :D

What about an extended licence? The extended licence is only 20.00 shy of 3 purchases.

Doesn’t really sound to shopper savvy. lol
Extended license is for different purpose. It doesn’t mean multiple license. You might need to read the license details, I guess you will be surprised! :)

Interesting, I needed to clear up my understanding of the license, because the license can be determined in many ways. lol

Ok, I appreciate your help with the weekly top sellers , and appreciate your help with the clearing up of the misunderstanding of the license’s. Thank You for being ever so eager to help me with my questions.

Cheers

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

LOL , I thought it is not difficult to guess for you that the same rule applies if they purchase 3 times! :D

What about an extended licence? The extended licence is only 20.00 shy of 3 purchases.

Doesn’t really sound to shopper savvy. lol

Extended license is for different purpose. It doesn’t mean multiple license. You might need to read the license details, I guess you will be surprised! :)

Anyway, I think some of the categories doesn’t going to sell Extended license. In the same way some of the categories has demand for discounted multiple licenses. Both scenarios ignored for the sake of simplifying the Envato developer work I guess.

We actually have sold 3 extended licenses so far with our product, I guess I cant complain about sales.

But I was just going by what the system told me, because the system told me I had 8 sales. So when i matched that to the weekly top sellers, it wasn’t adding up. But thanks for letting me see the barrier between the weekly top sellers,and the licenses.

By the way, cheers to making sales!!! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by