894 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says


I have this font also installed on my machine (Win7) and still have no issues viewing that particular font with any of my browsers (incl. chrome). So there must be another reason for that…
Nah, I just uninstalled it and it’s working fine now. Maybe we’re not running the same version of Chrome.

I’ve got the: 21.0.1180.60 m but also hadn’t any issues with previous versions. Weird :S

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
tempestuality says



I have this font also installed on my machine (Win7) and still have no issues viewing that particular font with any of my browsers (incl. chrome). So there must be another reason for that…
Nah, I just uninstalled it and it’s working fine now. Maybe we’re not running the same version of Chrome.
I’ve got the: 21.0.1180.60 m but also hadn’t any issues with previous versions. Weird :S

I don’t have the font I am trying to use (Molle) installed, and it is not working on Chrome. I am using Chrome Version 25.0.1364.172 m. I have been having a lot of problems with Chrome lately though. Like: many pages are not loading, a couple load without formatting, some web certs are not recognized. Mozilla does this too for me (the not formatted pages- just text, and mostly all certificates are not recognized and I have to accept them all). Not sure why. It may be my laptop. It is an older Dell and I bought it used. The font works fine on IE for me.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tvanarsdale says

This may or may not be related, but I’ve had issues in the past using Google Fonts, particular in Google Chrome:

Font Used: ‘Share’

Problem: In a header (h1) long enough to wrap, Chrome would render the font correctly for the first line and every other line after, while the lines in between would fall back to the next font in the stack (in this case, simply ‘sans-serif’)

Solution: I had been using Twitter Bootstrap for this particular build when the issue occurred. Baked into Bootstrap 2.3.0 (in others, I’m sure too) is a header rule for text rendering: ‘text-rendering: optimizelegibility;’—changing this rule to ‘text-rendering: auto;’ resolved the problem for me.

Read more here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/text-rendering

by
by
by
by
by
by