34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Skellie says

We’re really excited to welcome you to the Tuts+ Marketplace.

Here are a few different ways you can use the site:

• Check out the tutorials we have on offer, and learn a new skill or technique.
  • Create your own tutorial or screencast and start selling on the Tuts+ Marketplace.
  • Spread the word! The Tuts+ Marketplace is a baby and needs some help to walk :)

Introducing the Team

Sean Hodge – Tuts+ Marketplace Site Manager. Sean is an Envato veteran and has managed Psdtuts+ and Creative Sessions in the past, and currently manages Vectortuts+. Nobody is better suited to keeping the quality of Tuts+ Marketplace files sky high than Sean!

Skellie – Skellie is the Tuts+ Manager. She’s in charge of making sure everyone is doing a good job and that the Tuts+ Marketplace is awesome :)

LoungeKat – LoungeKat is the Tuts+ Marketplace lead reviewer. She assigns files to reviewers and makes sure the review team is a well-oiled unit :)

About the Tuts+ Marketplace

Earn an income by teaching others what you know. If you enjoy teaching but have never felt the rewards were enough to justify the time spent, you can now earn an income teaching others what you know. Teaching is already one of the most rewarding things you can do – and the Tuts+ Marketplace makes it even more rewarding, with authors potentially able to earn thousands of dollars helping others to learn!

Make your own education. For just a few dollars you can purchase a super high quality tutorial that is like sitting down with an expert and getting them to talk you through a technique. You can pick and choose what you want to learn and who you want to teach you, creating your own custom education.

Want More Info? Listen to the Podcast!

We recorded a special edition of the Envato Community Podcast to celebrate the launch of the new Tuts+ Marketplace. The podcast walks both new and existing Marketplace/Tuts+ users through the new site. We had a lot of fun recording it and would love for you to have a listen.

Let Us Know What You Think!

Are you excited about the new marketplace? Do you plan to become a buyer? An author? Do you have any feedback on what you’d like to see, or what we can improve?

Let us know! :)

122 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ian Envato team says

woooooooooo!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

1618 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Sweet!!! Already open for business :D

2215 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Kkkkkkewl folks.

Nice move Envato, seriously. I couldn’t be more excited about a marketplace :)

Edit: how is the cost of tutorials/guides determined? I would also like to know if there is a certain min. number of steps involved in the tutorial to get it accepted. (i.e. a Photoshop tutorial with barely 5-10 steps).

Regards :)
Chris

1505 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Congrats everybody!!! Awesome to see this site alive!!! :-)

34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Skellie says
Kkkkkkewl folks.

Nice move Envato, seriously. I couldn’t be more excited about a marketplace :)

Edit: how is the cost of tutorials/guides determined? I would also like to know if there is a certain min. number of steps involved in the tutorial to get it accepted. (i.e. a Photoshop tutorial with barely 5-10 steps).

Regards :)
Chris

Hey Chris, glad to hear you’re really excited!

The tutorials we accept will definitely be the best of the best. We don’t have any arbitrary measurements in place, like length or number of steps. It’s possible for some very long tutorials to be very bad :)

Instead, we have a really expert review team in place who are looking for tutorials that are a level above what is available for free online. We are only accepting content that has high production values, goes into great depth, adheres to best practices, and is well taught. Each tutorial we accept will stand out as exceptional.

Tutorials start at $3 (these are pre-paid prices). A tutorial that goes a step further and is a level above most of what is on the marketplace will be priced at $4. A really breathtaking tutorial which packs incredible value will be priced at $5 – but these are rare, and the $5 pricing is only awarded occasionally.

Hope that answers some of your questions! :)

193 posts Test Subject at Envato Science
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
Ibby Envato team says

great job guys! I’m glad a new marketplace has come up. Good luck Skellie! :D

304 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
Codestar says

wow awesome idea! i like new marketplace! i will try to upload tutorials soon :D

2215 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
crozer says
Hope that answers some of your questions! :)

Thanks, you did ;)
I’ll definitely look into this and try to upload a few guides.

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Yay! It looks so good! Great work everyone :)

by
by
by
by
by
by