3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

I have an interesting question here: Suppose, if I create a background for GR and it gets accepted then can I make a tutorial for it and submit it here? I know it will accept if it’s of quality but the question is, can I submit it here?

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Rgre1 says
Yay! It looks so good! Great work everyone :)

I was really hoping to find a tutorial on CreatingDrew :D

34 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Skellie says
I have an interesting question here: Suppose, if I create a background for GR and it gets accepted then can I make a tutorial for it and submit it here? I know it will accept if it’s of quality but the question is, can I submit it here?

Hey Raincutter, that would be fine, as the background is your intellectual property :) But it would have to be a very complex background to warrant detailed enough instructions for a ‘Premium’ tutorial :)

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Wish everyone happy tutoring! :nerdy:

808 posts We're a nice team!
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

wow! great. +1
:)

94 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Located in Bulgaria
+6 more
Stefoto says

Congrats for the new Marketplace it looks great and provide a lot of opportunities for a lot of tutorial authors. Wish you all the best Envato!

regards Stefan

5075 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Great idea!

Does this kind of replace tuts+ premium membership?

-f.

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
Great idea!

Does this kind of replace tuts+ premium membership?

-f.

Not at all. Premium users still get access to all premium tutorials. The tutorials here could be useful for users who wish to purchase a specific tutorial instead of starting a subscription :)

370 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
Mirtt says

Congratulations on the new marketplace,hopefully the quality of the tutorials accepted will be awesome! :D

1694 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says
Hey Raincutter, that would be fine, as the background is your intellectual property :) But it would have to be a very complex background to warrant detailed enough instructions for a ‘Premium’ tutorial :)

And if it’s not a background but a complex flash file? And I write a tut based on that? Not to create the same exact file, but something similar.

by
by
by
by
by
by