99 posts Review Manager
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+11 more
loungekat Envato team says
Reviewers, staff, I have a question for you guys. Can I post a tutorial made by myself that I already posted on Tuts+ Network for example ? :)

If it’s a premium tutorial, yes, we’re currently porting over quite a few of the existing Premium tuts. We’re not selling regular tuts on the Marketplace because they’re already available for free.

:)

4321 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says
Reviewers, staff, I have a question for you guys. Can I post a tutorial made by myself that I already posted on Tuts+ Network for example ? :)

If it’s a premium tutorial, yes, we’re currently porting over quite a few of the existing Premium tuts. We’re not selling regular tuts on the Marketplace because they’re already available for free.

Yes, let me show you. Lock Your SWF To A Specific Domain Name , this is the file I am reffering to. Can I port it and upload it here? :) There are very few Flash tutorials here, and I consider this would be a great great add-on as it offers protection to files.

I can modify/upgrade and make it better if necessary. Sorry for so many questions, but I have checked wiki and most of the posts by staff, and found no information for these kind of things.

99 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+11 more
loungekat Envato team says

Yes, let me show you. Lock Your SWF To A Specific Domain Name , this is the file I am reffering to. Can I port it and upload it here? :) There are very few Flash tutorials here, and I consider this would be a great great add-on as it offers protection to files.

I can modify/upgrade and make it better if necessary. Sorry for so many questions, but I have checked wiki and most of the posts by staff, and found no information for these kind of things.

Because it’s already posted as free content you can’t sell it on the Marketplace, but if you take the topic and write a really detailed tut (a bit like the premium ones we have) then it can be added. If you have any further questions we should probably start a conversation in another thread so my answers can help everyone ;)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
carllindsay says

hi. i am carl linndsay, i am new user. i am new to marketplace

13 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Krypto4 says

Just a quick question for clarification.

Would any of the paid for items on here ever be posted on the Tuts+ site?

As I have a Premium Subscription on Tuts+ I’d hate to buy an item on this site only for it to appear on the Tuts+ site where I could get the tutorial as part of my subscription.

39 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+4 more
seanHodge says

Just a quick question for clarification.

Would any of the paid for items on here ever be posted on the Tuts+ site?

As I have a Premium Subscription on Tuts+ I’d hate to buy an item on this site only for it to appear on the Tuts+ site where I could get the tutorial as part of my subscription.

Yes, some of the tutorials are part of Tuts+ Premium membership. Unfortunately, we haven’t integrated the systems yet, so not all of them indicate they are part of membership. It’s something on our list to enhance the marketplace in the future. There are a few tutorials we released last year under individual author accounts that are part of Premium membership.

Those tutorials that fall under our individual Premium site accounts here on the marketplace, such as VectorPremium, are part of Premium membership. In December of last year we moved to placing Premium membership files in these Premium site accounts, which makes it more clear. Thx.

by
by
by
by
by
by