2952 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Bundle Boss
+12 more
DDStudios
says
You 2 are all over the place these days, every time I look on the forum there’s 3/4 post that are from you guys. Anyway, congrats.
Are you frustrated with something? Tell it upfront and stop attacking a discussion forum. Isn’t this a discussion forum? When you posted question on the forum one after another did anyone tell you to shut up? So mind your own business with the out of place remarks at my address or any other author.

:)

382 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • New Zealand
+6 more
PixelStores
says
You 2 are all over the place these days, every time I look on the forum there’s 3/4 post that are from you guys. Anyway, congrats.
Are you frustrated with something? Tell it upfront and stop attacking a discussion forum. Isn’t this a discussion forum? When you posted question on the forum one after another did anyone tell you to shut up? So mind your own business with the out of place remarks at my address or any other author.
:)

Less chatting, more… errr.. working?

EDIT : Congrats on the red paw :)

1787 posts
  • Winner
  • Author Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
+2 more
VisualSharing
says

+1

I enjoy every member here being active in the forums, no matter of what reason. There’s no post limit here, so I also thinks such remarks are unacceptable and speak bad.

Congrats on the new paw, wizylabs, very well deserved, hope we’ll see more stuff from you!

397 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
Monkify
says

Please try to act civilized, he was simply making a statement. You’re assuming he meant that being all over the place is a bad thing.

Also congrats Wizylabs. Good luck with your sales!

367 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Denmark
+1 more
UI20
says

Congrats man. Seem the mate outbreak is under control ho ho.

367 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Denmark
+1 more
UI20
says

Doube post..

1012 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+8 more
wizylabs
says

LOL :D I tried my best, mate :P

367 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Denmark
+1 more
UI20
says
LOL :D I tried my best, mate :P
>_<
3007 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
duotive
says

Please try to act civilized, he was simply making a statement. You’re assuming he meant that being all over the place is a bad thing.

Also congrats Wizylabs. Good luck with your sales!

you did not see the thread i got blocked and deleted for the same reason….

6 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
666Design
says

congrats Wizylabs :)

by
by
by
by
by