536 posts The harder you work, the luckier you get
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 7
+7 more
realthing
says

Guys…....... skyboy disappear….........anyone knows something ?

877 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
GrizzleFX
says

My first guess would be that he got banned for copyright infringement. I’m haven’t payed close attention to his portfolio so I really have no idea if I’m right or not.

5 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
mzjnh8731
says

I am one man of skyboy. Skyboy is not one people, it’s a team. because of copyright problem, skyboy is disappear.There are ten several works have copyright problem. I don’t konw When will he be back or not. Now our team was disbanded.

536 posts The harder you work, the luckier you get
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 7
+7 more
realthing
says

I am one man of skyboy. Skyboy is not one people, it’s a team. because of copyright problem, skyboy is disappear.There are ten several works have copyright problem. I don’t konw When will he be back or not. Now our team was disbanded.

Oh … i see … i am really sorry about you guys. On the other side …...copying… for sure is not the way :)

146 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
+7 more
expressodesign
says

Oh … i see … i am really sorry about you guys. On the other side …...copying… for sure is not the way :)

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by