286 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

tl;dr – We need a coder that knows WP + HTML5/CSS3 – A cool guy. Hit us up with a message.

Good day everyone – How’s it going?

This is the founder of themeflame speaking.

This is just so that we eliminate the possibility of “drama”.

Now, before I start working – I know we don’t have any works here yet. At the tme of speaking we have 4 PSDs all on hold and currently working on a new, amazing idea which is unique on themeforest.

I must say that the work we’ve done on design was with love and we strived to be unique – I personally feel like we can’t release them and leave them because they’d get stolen – Judge us or love us.

We’re currently over our head – we’ve been working hard on PSDs without taking into account that the poor coder won’t be able to face it.

We’re currently looking for a guy to help with coding. It’s simple, yet it isn’t. Here’s the thing, we don’t care where you are from, to be honest. We don’t care if you’re underage or poor/rich. Do I even speak about diplomas and studies? No way, all we care about is you as a person and your skill proven through a folio (Don’t worry if it’s private – We’re as private as anyone can get too! You can send us just some pieces.)

What we’re looking for in you:

You shall be able to develop the site in HTML5/CSS3 (Knowing jQuery/Javascript/Funky Coding Languages to make it more beautiful is amazing.) but mainly you should know WORDPRESS. We’re developing for WordPress and our main goal is to provide the best solutions. Meaing you should be a heck of a back-end guy. (If you really can’t go in effects and stuff with front-end, fear not!)

How should you be? I won’t lie to you, in every team there are bad time but we never insult each other. If you think insulting others is fun, then leave now. All the people I know (Well, most of them) think of me as visionary and atleast striving to be innovative. If you don’t accept new, crazy ideas – Then don’t bother, we’re not working with stubborn people.

What do we offer? Not sure how others do rates – But to be honest, for starters, you’ll get a huge percent for your coding work on your theme.

We’re really cool – We understand real life problems and other things that may occur, you’ll have our full support.We’re geeks with technology in mind and we really are relaxed. (Really.)

There’s no “boss”. Nobody acts like the boss in this team, we work “shared”, if you have an idea and it’s crazy, it’s more likely to get accepted than a blunt, already done one. We love innovation. Everything is done through everyone’s ideas. There’s no difference between the founder, the coders and the designers.

So, if you really want this – I’d love to see some messages, just contact us through our profile and we’ll see then!

All the best.

1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

They’re good guys :) Good luck finding someone

286 posts
+1 more
themeflame says

They’re good guys :) Good luck finding someone

Thank you. :)

406 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+2 more
drsankarl says

hey, very nice words.
All the best

286 posts
+1 more
themeflame says

hey, very nice words.
All the best

Thanks, sankarl! You too, man.

136 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Konnessa says

Hi,

I’ve messaged you on your portfolio, hopefully chat soon.

Thanks

286 posts
+1 more
themeflame says

All the applicants were great until now – Found some amazing guys, really!

Thanks for anyone who has applied/chatted with us until now – Keep them coming, we’re adding everybody and definitely talking a lot! Anyone is taken into consideration.

Cheers!

286 posts
+1 more
themeflame says

We’re very thankful for all who applied (So far 9 people.)

We’ve chosen our new coder and really everyone was great.

Thank you all!

Please close the topic – Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by