469 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
SaurabhSharma says
The solution is simple. Add them. More is better. If they want to use HTML and not the shortcodes, they can. But MANY people that buy WordPress themes here on TF are not comfortable at all with HTML .
HTML can be used in both situation – i.e. whether we disable autop aur let it enabled. But Visual mode can not be used when disabling autop. And I am forced to disable autop because some BLOCK LEVEL short-codes do not render properly in presence of autop. That’s my actual problem. :S
3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says
I don’t want to make self promotion but I think theres a good way to make shortcode easy for the user even if its “complex” code snippet like slider, tab content, toggle content etc and its by adding a panel for them to create these shortcode by just entering their information like we did for the last theme, take a look at my new synergie theme.

Also, they dont have to memorize the shortcodes or go and see in their documentation every time,

I agree that for simple button, its useless but I think that for more complex situation, its pretty neat.

What do you guys think?

hi.nice idea… :) but how did you manage it?

by
by
by
by
by
by