7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Ninja_Beats says

Hey everyone! I’m a pretty new member to audio jungle but I’ve uploaded around 5 EDM type tracks that have been accepted,

HOWEVER

The last 3 tracks I’ve uploaded arn’t getting through the stages and I literally don’t understand why, they’re saying about the compositional aspects, but compared to my other work, these are far better in my opinion,

if you could shed some light on this topic I’d be very greatful! A couple of the songs are on my soundcloud, its the first two https://soundcloud.com/lucainfantemusic

489 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SiliconWorldAD says

They don’t sound bad, in that “Album Business” track though you can hear at the beginning pretty clearly that sort of background high-pitch modulation, that particular component is very low quality compared to the other pieces and it sounds almost exactly like you used a de-noise filter on too high of a setting. And then the piano part net the middle-end I can hear right away sounds “fuzzy” with a sort of noisy effect which I’m sure isn’t intended. The second track called “something” I’m not completely sure, but it may be a combination of being too cliche or market saturation and the background drums being too loud or overpowering to the harmonies and melodies.

197 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
RomanosMusic says

They actually quite good. in “Something” the high pitched seems to be fighting with the lead saw sounding synth. They don’t seem to gel for me. Liking “Album Business” – maybe some EQ will give it more of a punch.

84 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
marcusunlimited says

Hello Ninja,

So I just listened to a bit of “Album Business” and I only offer these rival causes to consider.

1) What if customers are just not using that type of music in corporate productions. 2) Some of your best stuff in the track happens later, the tight, stereo panned stuff at .23 in the song was spectacular and in a world of big, bad Man of Steel trailers and such, we know we must SMACK the audience with awesomeness right from the beginning.

a. Example, another style I know, but I made SURE the wild, wild Dijeridoo grabs listener, then another very unique flute etc, then finally to the melody and track build in my latest: “New South Wales,” http://audiojungle.net/item/new-south-wales/5232170

3. So try this, in your next track put the “Whoa, what is this,” sooner, and the compositional aspects, avoid so many scale factors of “1,” or just “5.”

If my post doesn’t make sense, ask me about a specific elaboration and I will.

Sincerely, ~Marcus J. Christian.

PS: Osmosis from simply listening to the masters does nothing but good. So, here is a “melodic” master you need to listen to, this is 3 minutes but may change your life: Puccini, Recondita Armonia, compositional melody extreme. See if you can find the “1” of the scale ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyh7r1uOhM0

Hey everyone! I’m a pretty new member to audio jungle but I’ve uploaded around 5 EDM type tracks that have been accepted,

HOWEVER

The last 3 tracks I’ve uploaded arn’t getting through the stages and I literally don’t understand why, they’re saying about the compositional aspects, but compared to my other work, these are far better in my opinion,

if you could shed some light on this topic I’d be very greatful! A couple of the songs are on my soundcloud, its the first two https://soundcloud.com/lucainfantemusic
MatteoZanverdiani
MatteoZanverdiani Recent Posts Threads Started
132 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
MatteoZanverdiani says

Hi Ninja! In my opinion you must improve first overall mixing.
Try to get more movement from your tracks.
Listen to tracks that sounds great in this kind of music,
and try to understand what yours tracks need to get to that level (or doesn’t need). :)
Don’t be discouraged, keep working on your skills.

by
by
by
by
by
by