437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says
Hey, I am a new author at CC. I have two files here
I have tried to make my scripts different and unique. Sales have been below expectations (but that was expected ;) ).
What am I missing out? Do I need to work more on improving my presentation and preview? or the script itself?

Thank you.

189 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

Welcome to CodeCanyon! Both your plugins looks nice, and the presentation looks perfectly fine. I can’t really see any faults in either and it looks like they’re off to a great start. Your sales aren’t terrible, they’re both new plugins and December can be a slow sales month due to the holidays. Give it some time and focus on providing excellent support – buyers will be grateful and love you for it.

Once I finish the fun part of a plugin (coding it) I always give myself a couple extra weeks to let things stew around a bit. Playing with the plugin yourself can really provide a lot of insight. I like to mess around with it for awhile, seeing how far I can push it and in what different ways I can twist it into doing different things. Just a couple days of doing this and you’ll find yourself adding a few lines of code and achieving a massive amount of additional capabilities and flexibility.

Everything looks great. Good luck with sales! :)

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

Thanks. This reminds me of something I wanted to ask: My product got 400 clicks on the first day, and gets 30 – 40 a day 4 weeks later. I wanted to know if clicks would continue to go down, reaching 0 – 5, or will they stabilize around a particular number like 30 for months to come.

Your advice on playing around with the script for a while is excellent. If one has the patience for it, it can be really beneficial.

by
by
by
by
by
by