364 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Satgur says

Hi there,

I have showcased my projects at different referral sites like deviantart, flikr, etc. and have given proper referral link ”?ref=satgur” at the end and i see several clickthroughs but they dont get converted. Is there any thing i am missing?

thanks

147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Cre8tiveCloud says

Make sure your using good keywords when submitting to deviantart, flikr, etc. so people can actually find them on those sites.

Hi there,

I have showcased my projects at different referral sites like deviantart, flikr, etc. and have given proper referral link ”?ref=satgur” at the end and i see several clickthroughs but they dont get converted. Is there any thing i am missing?

thanks
364 posts
+1 more
Satgur says

yea i have taken care of that… but will re check….... is that all ne thing else if missing?

335 posts
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 500+ members
+4 more
Folksnet says

In order to get trafic you need to have a trafic. I just visit your deviantART account and you have next to nothing visits. You need to attract trafic to your deviantART account get more active there promote your items to groups get some word out etc. About flikr, I would not waist my time on flikr.

364 posts
+1 more
Satgur says

oh thanks Folksnet for your analysis ! appretiate that! yea i am not that active at deviant .. as weekdays remain in office and weekend try to spend doing creative… then i am exhausted :) ... yea need to consider that…..just seen yours very nicely done deviant art page!!

by
by
by
by
by
by