Important things I learned from submitting themes:
- Double, triple, quadruple check all margins, spacing & alignment
- Use a framework or create your own or else updating all themes will be a pain (I’m currently experiencing it now)
- When faced with a hard rejection, take a break first. Watch a movie, tv series, go for a walk before working again
- Support is a b!@#$
- When the theme gets accepted, stop hitting the refresh button to check sales and turn on the xbox or ps3 and go play first then go to work on the next one
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.