606 posts
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
FlossieWood says

oh that’s okay I like to break the rules too, err chocolate I’m grateful for chocolate!!!

1611 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Health , and food on the table.
The love of the beloved ones.

And Then , inspirational stories.
If you have 90 minutes , just watch the story of Stephen Hawking.

565 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

I am very grateful to my mother (father passed away when I was very young), for raising me in a way that has taught me the value of being forgiving and understanding towards others, regardless of their actions and the consequences thereof. Not only does this bring inner-peace in many situations, but being able to step into the shoes of others also proofs to be a great source of wisdom. I have been victimised by extremely bad things during my life (an understatement…), yet I am blessed with being able to not hold any grudges, but be forgiving, which in turn allows me to focus on what really matters. In my case physical and psychological recovery as well as attention for the beloved ones around me. Thank you mom, may you rest in peace.

521 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
pixel-industry says

I am very grateful to my mother (father passed away when I was very young), for raising me in a way that has taught me the value of being forgiving and understanding towards others, regardless of their actions and the consequences thereof. Not only does this bring inner-peace in many situations, but being able to step into the shoes of others also proofs to be a great source of wisdom. I have been victimised by extremely bad things during my life (an understatement…), yet I am blessed with being able to not hold any grudges, but be forgiving, which in turn allows me to focus on what really matters. In my case physical and psychological recovery as well as attention for the beloved ones around me. Thank you mom, may you rest in peace.

I haven’t heard in a long time something so inspiring. I am thankful for Coriiander for sharing his inspiring story with all of us, and of course health of me, my family and my partner and beautiful and good people who surrounds me. It keeps me moving on in the hardest situations.

1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Thank you for sharing your story bud :)!

69 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
MassiveMotion says

Aside from work, I am grateful for good health (for me and my family). ‘Good health’ comes first in my list :).
+1 :) same here
612 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
Joonique_Sound says

I’m grateful for my girlfriend who always supports me :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United Kingdom
christelle12 says

I’m grateful for this life.

667 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

I’m grateful for all the mistakes I’ve made. Most of them were verbal. :)

6024 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I am grateful for those who buys my items and manages to implement without asking support questions! :P

by
by
by
by
by
by