565 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
FlossieWood says

oh that’s okay I like to break the rules too, err chocolate I’m grateful for chocolate!!!

1469 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

Health , and food on the table.
The love of the beloved ones.

And Then , inspirational stories.
If you have 90 minutes , just watch the story of Stephen Hawking.

565 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Coriiander says

I am very grateful to my mother (father passed away when I was very young), for raising me in a way that has taught me the value of being forgiving and understanding towards others, regardless of their actions and the consequences thereof. Not only does this bring inner-peace in many situations, but being able to step into the shoes of others also proofs to be a great source of wisdom. I have been victimised by extremely bad things during my life (an understatement…), yet I am blessed with being able to not hold any grudges, but be forgiving, which in turn allows me to focus on what really matters. In my case physical and psychological recovery as well as attention for the beloved ones around me. Thank you mom, may you rest in peace.

465 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
pixel-industry says

I am very grateful to my mother (father passed away when I was very young), for raising me in a way that has taught me the value of being forgiving and understanding towards others, regardless of their actions and the consequences thereof. Not only does this bring inner-peace in many situations, but being able to step into the shoes of others also proofs to be a great source of wisdom. I have been victimised by extremely bad things during my life (an understatement…), yet I am blessed with being able to not hold any grudges, but be forgiving, which in turn allows me to focus on what really matters. In my case physical and psychological recovery as well as attention for the beloved ones around me. Thank you mom, may you rest in peace.

I haven’t heard in a long time something so inspiring. I am thankful for Coriiander for sharing his inspiring story with all of us, and of course health of me, my family and my partner and beautiful and good people who surrounds me. It keeps me moving on in the hardest situations.

1429 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+3 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Thank you for sharing your story bud :)!

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Venezuela
MassiveMotion says

Aside from work, I am grateful for good health (for me and my family). ‘Good health’ comes first in my list :).
+1 :) same here
541 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Joonique_Sound says

I’m grateful for my girlfriend who always supports me :)

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United Kingdom
christelle12 says

I’m grateful for this life.

611 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Blinn says

I’m grateful for all the mistakes I’ve made. Most of them were verbal. :)

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I am grateful for those who buys my items and manages to implement without asking support questions! :P

by
by
by
by
by
by