Many holidays are celebrated around this time of year. Families reunite, gifts exchange, love and acts of service put hate and acts of war in perspective, and wishes are made.
I’m curious know what you are wishing for! What really matters to you?
Maybe you are wishing for a specific gift. Perhaps you are wishing Elmo won’t leave Sesame Street. Perhaps you’re just hoping to survive being in the same room with your family for more than 24 hours without someone ending up in tears. Maybe your wish is to make it to December 22, 2012.
For me, I’m wishing for a white Christmas. It was quite the brown Christmas last year… I’m heading home to Minnesota for Christmas and it looks like there might be a white Christmas as they are currently in white-out conditions.
So… Let us know: What are you wishing for?
- I would like to be with my loved ones
- I want good health for all of us
- I would like this world crisis ends soon
- I wish to travel to Japan, not this year… maybe the next one
Happy holidays for all!!
i wish for Line 6 kb37 so i could join this community and of course health and happiness to people
We wish for safe travels around the holidays!
I wish to buy new PC next year and of course peace and health for all of us
I wish everyone around me (which is, when you think about it, everyone) to be truly happy and do what they truly love without fear. I wish all my “enemies” to find peace.
I wish Envato Elite Author , but it is far for me.
I wish Judith Chalmers wasn’t Orange
I wish the giraffes will find something positive to do with their time, and stop stealing fruit from our trees.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.