1224 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dotnpix says

A soft rejected item.

The reviewer said: This item has a nice, dynamic layout, however feels a bit too simple. Consider working a bit more with the design adding small details to polish it. There is also a typo in your company slogan. Some of the text sizes feel a bit odd (like under the logo). There’s also not really a place for crucial contact information such as a phone, email or fax. The left-most circle may also be a little to close to the trim line. Make sure that this is where you want the circle to be placed since it’s currently at risk of getting partially cut off. Consider adding some details and placement for contact information while maintaining a clean design.

But I also mistake in file category. Like (business card, flyer, logo). My item is a corporate flyer. But I upload in business card category.

Now I changed and bit polish my item in reviewer said. And that case where my file upload. Please answer…

147 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
hawkmax says

Hi, From what i understand your concern is about file being posted in the wrong section right?

If that is the case you can relax let the reviewer first approve the file. Later submit a ticket and it will be sorted.

Happened to me during my second upload. I had created a corporate brochure and it got uploaded in the mock-up category. I opened a ticket and it was put back to its place by the support staff.

Chill have a beer :P

Good Luck

1224 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
dotnpix says

Hi, From what i understand your concern is about file being posted in the wrong section right?

If that is the case you can relax let the reviewer first approve the file. Later submit a ticket and it will be sorted.

Happened to me during my second upload. I had created a corporate brochure and it got uploaded in the mock-up category. I opened a ticket and it was put back to its place by the support staff.

Chill have a beer :P

Good Luck

Many many thanks to hawkmax. I solved the problem… :)

by
by
by
by
by
by