65 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ndandeband says
328 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MValentino says

I would say Corporate, or Children. Very nice tune :)

65 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ndandeband says

Thank you, MValentino :) Yeah… indeed there is often thin line between Corporate and Children tracks ;) and therefore I ask.

65 posts
ndandeband says
I slightly change mix and here is new link: https://soundcloud.com/ndandeband/all-the-best-ajwatermarked
25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CrabbaBuzz says

Its totally children track :bigsmile: or for crazy psychos dance…anyway drums overcompressed in my opinion.

65 posts
ndandeband says

Yeah, CrabbaBuzz, you’re right. I’ll try to mix it again.

65 posts
ndandeband says
by
by
by
by
by
by