I am looking forward to design a HTML template for Themeforest . But as i’m new here i want to know how is the quality , what changes i need to made , All of your advice and Suggestion will be really helpful ..
- Check the typography, the space, the size and the symmetry of all elements.
- I like the images in the “Process” section.
- I think that the testimonials section is highly charged (Try simplify it).
P.S: Sorry if my english isn’t the best
Thanks @Jaheravy i will do the changes anything more with the font Color ? Graphics ? needs more polished anything like that will be happy to do the changes…
Hope I have understood your comment (English is not my native language haha). I put here the most important details:
- The logo is too big and ugly, try something more subtle.
- Try changing the font, for example “Open Sans” in the generic text.
- Adjust the font size (Although this may change with another font).
- Change the colors to something more subtle.
- I don’t like the menu icons
- Is the big blue rectangle a slider? I don’t see any buttons. Try something more interesting
- The titles and they lines are too close.
- The icons in the buttons are too big.
- In the bottom says “Copyrite”?, I think that must be “Copyright”.
The solution to this… create another design, because almost everything needs improvement.
same here , spacing , details , elements .. all need more work
same here, the icon is not attractive and look so childish
You need to watch themeforest templates and make some ideas in your head, to remember what you can do what you cant.
Good idea is to download free / buy premium PSD templates. There are every secret in
Sorry for that horrible english, hope you understood me…
good luck with designing