designeRodriguez Recent Posts Threads Started
76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
designeRodriguez says

Some sort of chat/support ticket feature. This way you have the possibility of ongoing support without flooding the comment field or the inboxes of the involved people. Perhaps execute it in a way that most companies do their support; when a seller logs on and when they are free, they can open up a queue to let users ask them questions on the product. An option to toggle recent and current files. Meaning, I can view recent files or have those be replaced with randomly selected files currently on the market. What happens a lot I fear is that good quality items get their few days on the front page and then are pushed out of sight which greatly affects the opportunity for sales. I see a great number of files that are high quality yet have little to no sales because they don’t get the face time.

I agree with this too.

731 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says

The ability to see all my followers and manage who I follow from a list like twitter’s. More SPECIFIC reviewer responses when an item is rejected. I think all authors would appreciate that, especially for the time they put into their work. We shouldn’t have to guesstimate why our item was not accepted if it is just a technical reason, but not specified for example.

Definitely agree.

Subscribing to item updates would be invaluable as well.

62 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Bx says

The ability to see all my followers and manage who I follow from a list like twitter’s. More SPECIFIC reviewer responses when an item is rejected. I think all authors would appreciate that, especially for the time they put into their work. We shouldn’t have to guesstimate why our item was not accepted if it is just a technical reason, but not specified for example.

Definitely agree.

Subscribing to item updates would be invaluable as well.

+5

And btw, i’d like:

1.ability to see who bought my item and at what time

2.ability to set if i’ll get email if one of my items have been purchased

These are all i want….

by
by
by
by
by
by