104 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
roodper says

Hey Guys, Recently one of my client asks me to make a website for him, but I’m not sure what CMS should i go for it. I’ve been looking for it all over the internet but I haven’t find anything special. :crying: My clients wants to make a website that shows every single store or shop that is available in his mall. It needs to have at least single page for each shop. And also have a form so every new shop be able to add his custom page on website.

So is there any CMS that i can refer to ? I know i can build it from scratch but that would last a year for me :D

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
TheRedGiant says

There’s plenty of good CMSes, but it sounds like your requirements could be easily accomplished with Drupal with zero coding.

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

+1 for Drupal , I don’t know about that zero coding but Drupal start becoming huge over the internet

104 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
roodper says

I agree with Drupal, but is there any easier CMS ? that only created for such this job ? :D

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

In most case any custom cms required some 3 part like php, mysql atc, there are some fix pattern you can buy over the web with cms but first you need to defined to me what is easier cms :P …personally i am not a fan of cms as it strict you to some pattern design and on the long run if a user want to change stuff from base up you better start all over again in some case.

If it’s a shop there are stuff you can buy over the web to make your life easy but the core installation will be done be a pro ,or someone who know what he is doing with cms.

Drupal 7 is great platform but WP hold the crown right now …

Most cms concept are the same maybe Wolf CMS will do it for you? but hey….. shortcuts are not my thing

374 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

Drupal is good for non-technical client sites IMO . Joomla is bit easier but can still be too much in many instances. I’ve found that WP is typically much better for the average client. I try not to select a CMS based solely on how it will do the job for me but also how easily it will be for the end-user to maintain / administrate. WP has proven to reduce unpaid hand-holding time after site launch more than other. ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by