212 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Italy
+6 more
indieground says

Hey guys!

Tomorrow I’m going to a music festival in Bologna, it’s called I-day, the line up is:

- Arctic Monkeys - Kasabian - White Lies - The Wombats - The Vaccines

I’m very excited about that and I can’t wait till tomorrow! :shocked: So I wanted to know what concerts the people in the community have been to?

Here’s my list:

- Prodigy - Placebo - Arctic Monkeys - Cranberries - Norah Jones - Snow Patrol - The Subways - The Ting Tings - Fatboy Slim - Editors - Klaxons - Maximo Park - The Offspring - Ska-p - Pendulum - Bloc Party

526 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
tanpopo says

i cavalieri del re – oliver onions

cloud9communication
cloud9communication Recent Posts Threads Started
599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+3 more
cloud9communication says
indieground said
Hey guys!

Tomorrow I’m going to a music festival in Bologna, it’s called I-day, the line up is:

- Arctic Monkeys - Kasabian - White Lies - The Wombats - The Vaccines

I’m very excited about that and I can’t wait till tomorrow! :shocked: So I wanted to know what concerts the people in the community have been to?

Here’s my list:

- Prodigy - Placebo - Arctic Monkeys - Cranberries - Norah Jones - Snow Patrol - The Subways - The Ting Tings - Fatboy Slim - Editors - Klaxons - Maximo Park - The Offspring - Ska-p - Pendulum - Bloc Party

I have only been to Micheal Jackson concert,bruce springsteen and Smantha Fox

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
indieground said

Here’s my list:

I have been in so many will be too long to post, but from your list will love to be in one of Norah Jones.

Best concerts i have ever been was of Portishead and the orchestra in NYC , blow me away on such a live show.

Still lots of crap concerts this days .

105 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
loreleyyy says

Roger Waters the Wall 2011 – the only really great concert I’ve been to!

678 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

Dennis Chambers – best drummer of the world

3714 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says
indieground said
Tomorrow I’m going to a music festival in Bologna, it’s called I-day, the line up is: - Arctic Monkeys

Got me jealous there :whistle: Missed them when they came to the Netherlands last month :(

I’ve hardly ever been to a concert – been to annual (regional) festival though, which comes around again next week :D Hasn’t been much of a festival summer this year though, with the rain and all.

1313 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

The Cranberries and 30 Seconds To Mars in Jakarta… but, I’m late… :crying:

160 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
jordie says

I’ve been to: Incubus, Coldplay (x3), Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Evanescence (x2), Blink 182, Evermore, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park (x2), Jimmy Eat World, Maroon 5, Silverchair, Powderfinger, The Subways, Switchfoot, The Living End (I’m sure I’m missing some…)

My all time 2 favourite bands:

Green Day, I saw 4 times, 3x at home in Sydney, Australia, and once in London @ Wembley Stadium.

My most favourite band is Muse, and I’ve seen them 5 times, 3 times in Australia, 1 time in Bern, Switzerland and 1 time in London @ Wembley. :D So I’ve seen them in 3 countries on 2 continents. :P

Edit: Oh and top of my wishlist is Placebo, I’ve conintually missed them whereever I am :/

1012 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

Roger Waters – The Wall Live, Crystal Fighters (2x), God Is an Astronaut, Butterfly Explosion, Junius, Julia Marcell, Massive Attack, Muchy, Matisyahu, Klaxons, Mando Diao, Regina Spektor, Archive, Kasabian, Jacaszek, Hot Chip, Pavement, The Hives, Empire Of The Sun, Skunk Anansie, Novika, Pearl Jam, Fatboy Slim, Grace Jones, Muse, The Chemical Brothers,30 Seconds To Mars,Dick4Dick, Bonobo, Pantha du Prince, Moderat, Jaga Jazzist, King Midas Sound (loudest concert ever, made me sick from bass), Jon Hopkins, Emilíana Torrini, Buraka Som Sistema, Kings Of Leon, Moby, The Kooks, Lily Allen, White Lies, Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, The Prodigy (!!!), The Gossip, múm (3x), Borko, Mogwai, Caribou, Efterklang, TOOL ,

and many many other small gigs and Polish/local artists

I love concerts

by
by
by
by
by
by