490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

I hate frameworks.. I code everything up from scratch.. It takes me less time.. :D

I don’t think so , framework made our life easier and faster. the – is it hard to learn for noob and debug is not easy.

example is jquery vs javascript. :P

the topic is about css frameworks not js frameworks.. css frameworks usually contain a lot of useless code for projects and one can do well without it. buttons? if you have cool designs to code you will probably never ever use a single button from the framework. other elements? the same goes for them.

“is it hard to learn for noob” .. what? css? if you can’t code a site without a framework you shouldn’t be in this business :D You first have to learn the language really well, and only then use frameworks to make your life easier. Otherwise you’ll always remain a noob..

Anyway .. the main point is that frameworks are good, yes, but for creative projects they are not so good.

PS. Just to make myself clear: I use WordPress(PHP) frameworks & i use JS frameworks. I love them. I just don’t stand CSS ones

yeah , I think css framework is quite bad. I think there are many coders use framework before can master a language. they talk about jquery bug but don’t know javascript too much :D . they talk about wordpress bug but don’t know php too much :D
169 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
mikedidthis says

I hate frameworks.. I code everything up from scratch.. It takes me less time.. :D

+1 I find ‘rolling’ my own CSS a lot quicker than a framework. Less bloat, and as I wrote the class names / ids, I think it easier to debug.

Frameworks are a great starting tool though.

by
by
by
by
by
by