6 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LightningLab says

I just got my first item approved on TM last week and made the popular page (yay!) and am wondering when this page is updated. Saturday or Sunday and at what time? I’m just trying to gauge analytics and see how much impact being on the popular page has on item sales. Mostly for my own curiosity (I’m a bit of an analytics junky).

236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in New Zealand
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
madlep Envato team says

Mondays at 12:06am, Australian Eastern Standard Time

At least that’s when the cron job to update it starts. Takes a few minutes to run, so some time after that.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Portugal
Bloomland says

Is there a page where you can see a list with the recently updated themes? Thanks.

6 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LightningLab says

Is there a page where you can see a list with the recently updated themes? Thanks.

Hey that would be a REALLY good idea. I think Themeforest needs to step up their filter game. The site has remained unchanged for years. On top of being able to look at recently updated, I think it would be incredibly smart to be able to be more specific when filtering. For example, being able to sort by MOST POPULAR and then be able to say within the past week/month/day/year etc. As it is now, when you sort most popular it gives you the most popular of ALL TIME. Of course those are going to be more popular, they’ve been on the site for years!

I actually think this is a big problem with the Envato marketplace.

by
by
by
by
by
by