526 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
+5 more
tanpopo
says

My last 3 months’ earnings will be transformed into a diamond ring :D

oh man, that’s is great :grin: i will be the same this summer!

517 posts Abid Omar
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
omarabid
says

Paid my 3G internet connection for a whole year :)

1628 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
fuelthemes
says


My last 3 months’ earnings will be transformed into a diamond ring :D
oh man, that’s is great :grin: i will be the same this summer!

Make sure you make your research before purchasing. There are so many things to consider when buying a diamond. Color, imperfections, certificates, etc.

960 posts
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Taught a course or tutorial on Tuts+
+5 more
jeffeatworld
says

Disneyworld tickets :-)

I’ve been all over Europe but never been to the USA so should be fun :-)

526 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
+5 more
tanpopo
says

Make sure you make your research before purchasing. There are so many things to consider when buying a diamond. Color, imperfections, certificates, etc.

thanks man. your advice is really appreciated!

m.

designeRodriguez
designeRodriguez Recent Posts Threads Started
76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
designeRodriguez
says

Awesome thread. I bought a laptop and graphic river $$ helped pay for some of it. Working to get a camera next :P

461 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
CodeElite
says

my wedding (Dec 2010) and bought a new car – http://www.daihatsu.co.id/product/05_b_terios_exterior.php?p=Terios (Jan 2011), now i just have $400 in my bank account, :D

1422 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has referred 10+ members
+7 more
Stylius
says

my wedding (Dec 2010) and bought a new car – http://www.daihatsu.co.id/product/05_b_terios_exterior.php?p=Terios (Jan 2011), now i just have $400 in my bank account, :D

Congrats! for the car.. :)

461 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
CodeElite
says


my wedding (Dec 2010) and bought a new car – http://www.daihatsu.co.id/product/05_b_terios_exterior.php?p=Terios (Jan 2011), now i just have $400 in my bank account, :D
Congrats! for the car.. :)

thanks ;)

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
+10 more
DaniMun
says

\\ I invested part of my Envato earnings into the yellow beauty above – about 20% the total cost. The other 80% came from the freelance jobs related to some of my Activeden customers – thank you, guys, you rock!

With the rest of my Envato earnings I also purchased a 23” FullHD Samsung LCD Display + DigitalTV, a WiFi Access Point, and a black Nokia N97 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by