418 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
Dirtyflint
says

Thanks for good words, OriginalEXE. Really pleasure. =)

About how much is it? $$
I buy camera in market and lens from ebay.
It cost around 3000$ (camera 1000$ and each lens around 1000-1200$). For my country it is very, very, VERY expensive, but I like it and I have good sales on AudioJungle.
=)

P.S. I buy expensive lens because I traveling around Asia by motorcycle – everyday I and my camera very dirty and dusty. If you not traveller, you can buy less expensive lenses.

1424 posts
  • Wordsmith
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Affiliate Level 2
+7 more
Stylius
says

Thanks for good words, OriginalEXE. Really pleasure. =)

About how much is it? $$
I buy camera in market and lens from ebay.
It cost around 3000$ (camera 1000$ and each lens around 1000-1200$). For my country it is very, very, VERY expensive, but I like it and I have good sales on AudioJungle.
=)
P.S. I buy expensive lens because I traveling around Asia by motorcycle – everyday I and my camera very dirty and dusty. If you not traveller, you can buy less expensive lenses.

Sadly I am not that fascinated about photography, but I bet it is a good camera!! Enjoy it and good luck on your traveling!! ;)

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

Great photos, Dirtyflint!

418 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
Dirtyflint
says

Awesome photos, perfect colors!
Thank you, Martin. I only learn to photograph. Then it will be better!
;)
80 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
urbanray
says

@Dirtyflint: Amazing photos :)

Just a question, did you do any processing on the above photos (eg. Photoshop etc), or are they directly out of your camera? Would it be possible to take such photos with the default 18-55mm kit lens wich comes with the Nikon cameras?

418 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
Dirtyflint
says

Just a question…
Hello, urbanray.
Of course, these photos I was correct in Photoshop. I think, any landscape need correct, because landscape have BIG dynamic range and photo need compressed light and dark.
Default kit lens can use for landscape, (especially if the photos will be small). For portrait kit lens not very good – small diaphragm not give a good blur background to photo.
123 posts I made it! I'm here!
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
Ninetheme
says

dreams…

80 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
urbanray
says

Just a question…
Hello, urbanray.
Of course, these photos I was correct in Photoshop. I think, any landscape need correct, because landscape have BIG dynamic range and photo need compressed light and dark.
Default kit lens can use for landscape, (especially if the photos will be small). For portrait kit lens not very good – small diaphragm not give a good blur background to photo.

Is it possible to see the totally unedited first and second photo? I would love to see the difference. If its possible, please post. Thanks :)

418 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
Dirtyflint
says

Is it possible to see the totally unedited first and second photo? I would love to see the difference. If its possible, please post. Thanks :)

No problems. ;)

2527 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
+14 more
urbazon
says

@dirtyflint – great photos, man! Also, very interesting to hear you’re traveling through Asia on your bike – sounds like an adventure! :) Have a great time and collect some great memorable photos ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by