76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
RedAudioUK says

Black Mustang, a country estate, a jack rustle dog named turbo legs, iPad 20, private motocross dirt track, nice triumph bike and regular holidays….

Eventually… Still working on it! :grin:

154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ugurkan says

I’m going to buy the kidney. Kidney bankrupt. Very sick for a month. There are a large number of the right kidney kidney stone bankrupt. ( i know i have bad english :S

30 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
ChewedKandi Envato team says

I made a target at the beginning of the year to earn enough to pay for a weeks holiday for my husband and I, so I could brag “I went on holiday and only worked X hours for it”.

Already paid for 1 week in Tunisia, all inclusive for 2 people and half of 2 of our friends to come with us. I’m rather happy with that outcome :D

4668 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I’m going to buy the kidney. Kidney bankrupt. Very sick for a month. There are a large number of the right kidney kidney stone bankrupt. ( i know i have bad english :S

Good luck dude! That’s a very good investment :)

924 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

WOW! Yes, good luck. Wishing you many sales.
154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
Ugurkan says

Thank you but this is not funny :S i thing i can not write perfect!! i am sick and my kidney is not working :(
1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Thank you but this is not funny :S i thing i can not write perfect!! i am sick and my kidney is not working :(

Quite a deadly illness. My dad had kidney stone couple of years ago as a result of his diabetic illness. By God’s grace and proper treatment, the stone was dissolved and he is ok ever since.

Get well soon. Health is wealth. It is a good investment. Material things are of no importance when it comes to health issues.

Best of luck!

154 posts
  • Located in Turkey
Ugurkan says

Quite a deadly illness. My dad had kidney stone couple of years ago as a result of his diabetic illness. By God’s grace and proper treatment, the stone was dissolved and he is ok ever since.

Get well soon. Health is wealth. It is a good investment. Material things are of no importance when it comes to health issues.

Best of luck!

You are right mate, thank you.

21 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
pixelreiz says

Wooooooow. What a inspriring thread :-) Hopefully i will get my First 100 bucks at the end of the month :-)

632 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

pedigree for german shepherd puppy

my new pet to be

Going to pick up one of these beautiful dogs in 2 weeks, when he hits 8 weeks and able to leave his mother :)

by
by
by
by
by
by