568 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Masters Medical Science (Anat-Histo-Embryo), Doctor of Philosophy (Farmacology) – on going

Thats me.

1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Masters Medical Science (Anat-Histo-Embryo), Doctor of Philosophy (Farmacology) – on going Thats me.

Woow man! That’s really nice! :)

1093 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has referred 100+ members Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
TanyDi says

Bachelor of Interior & Furniture Design and Furniture Engineer

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I studied Chemical Engineering.

324 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

I think I’m the youngest.. :D I studying at a Technical High school in Budapest. :)
No you aren’t. I am in medical high school. :)

In Belgrade?:P I finished that one, but also found out that i can’t stand blood and open wounds. I faint almost instantly. xD

Now i’m studying Computer Science in Belgrade Uni. Planning to go switch to game design and dev pretty soon.

120 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
CodBits says

Not related to the computer, Foreign Language Translation

1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I think I’m the youngest.. :D I studying at a Technical High school in Budapest. :)

In Belgrade?:P I finished that one, but also found out that i can’t stand blood and open wounds. I faint almost instantly. xD

Now i’m studying Computer Science in Belgrade Uni. Planning to go switch to game design and dev pretty soon.

No buddy! I am in Valjevo. :) But i have plans for ETF (elektro-tehnicki-fax), ako uspem da upadnem. :)

324 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

No buddy! I am in Valjevo. :) But i have plans for ETF (elektro-tehnicki-fax), ako uspem da upadnem. :)

It’s easy to get in to.. but pain in the * to finish.

1255 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

It’s easy to get in to.. but pain in the * to finish.

Yes i know that, but i do not have other ideas what to study. I need something about design, media, computers. :)

128 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

Advanced School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Professional Studies in Belgrade :))

by
by
by
by
by
by