3 posts
Sajadfa says

sorry for this , i dont know exactly how can ask about this.

look BBoot theme : http://oi60.tinypic.com/5wh1ll.jpg

and look this bootstrap theme: http://oi62.tinypic.com/208brph.jpg

When we take away from page , BBoots get long but the simple theme retracted ! how can i make my theme flexible? (i know about responsive)

Is this a mandatory condition is to send the item?

Thanks.

38 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
pseudoknot says

I’m sorry, I would like to help, but your question is confusing. You do not have to make your item responsive to submit it to the marketplace, but it is a good idea because that is where the current trend is.

3 posts
Sajadfa says

thank you for your attention and replay. i know responsive is an option.

i asked about ‘wide pages’ in all resolution , BBoots template after zoom out will be stretched but my template have no changes. maybe its a part of responsive design lessons !

13 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+1 more
ThemeSplat says

Hi,

it is indeed :-)

It depend on the viewport meta tag.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no">

The width property controls the size of the viewport. It can be set to a specific number of pixels like width=600 or to the special value device-width value which is the width of the screen in CSS pixels at a scale of 100%. (There are corresponding height and device-height values, which may be useful for pages with elements that change size or position based on the viewport height.)

The initial-scale property controls the zoom level when the page is first loaded. The maximum-scale, minimum-scale, and user-scalable properties control how users are allowed to zoom the page in or out.

I hope it helps!

Cheers!

Dave

EDIT: you might want to update your topic title , it’s too general. People will help you better if they know what you are looking for simply by reading the tile…

3 posts
Sajadfa says

Sorry for the delay in response i have a guest this week , thanks man , thanks. i love you , i give you a gift , you will see Good effects in your life.

Really Cheers!

i cannot edit it again , Thank you very much,you are so Generous.

13 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+1 more
ThemeSplat says

You’re welcome!

by
by
by
by