2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
simonelwell123 says

Once i have bought the theme what then?

obviously i have to upload the info to the template, are there certain domains i have to use? do i need to have online space to store the site etc?

1672 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

First, you need yourself a quick injection of knowledge and experience, what is server, server registrars, domain names, DNS, IP, etc.. Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or whatever you work with.

Next, you need to get to work. Just don’t ask the author on these issues, only when it’s critical. It is your entire responsibility what you do with your site and your new theme license.

Best of luck.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
danawritescode says

Make it easy on yourself.

What kind of theme did you purchase? WordPress?

Go to hostgator.com and register your domain name (pick anything you want) and buy you “web storage” (aka hosting) there. They have a 1-click install application that will install WordPress for you. Their technical support will help you if get lost somewhere along the way.

Once you have a WordPress site setup, your theme will have documentation that explains how to install it and start customizing it.

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts Threads Started
145 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

Once i have bought the theme what then? obviously i have to upload the info to the template, are there certain domains i have to use? do i need to have online space to store the site etc?

If you need help, you can count on me :) Contact me here

by
by
by
by
by
by