3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

Not so much collect, but I like to taste different beers and ales. The more unusual and ‘rare’ the better 8-)

46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
GraemeVoigt says

I collect socks. Seriously, i can’t go past a display without buying the most outrageous pair, and i always wear odd socks so that if one gets eaten by the washing machine i don’t notice. If i did i would probably be a manic depressive.

HA HA HA ! THAT IS AWESOME ! Damn’, unique!

46 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
GraemeVoigt says

Not so much collect, but I like to taste different beers and ales. The more unusual and ‘rare’ the better 8-)

Ha ha ha! I like it… I’d like to do the same with coffee from around the world

46 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
GraemeVoigt says

I’ve got a transformer toys collection.

Nice! That will probably be worth a lot of money in years to come…

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

hehe, coffee is my other quirky ‘like’.

Here in the UK, a new small business just started called YourGrind, where they freshly roast the coffee beans, let them sit and then post them to you freshly ground every week. They only grind the beans 15 minutes before packing and posting to keep them fresh and each week you get a batch of coffee from somewhere different in the world tasting completely different to the last batch.

In fact, you can see my face on their homepage I rave about them that much haha

385 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
krafti says

as child i collected minerals :) probably every mineral in the world, its not possible to move the boxes alone, but they do a pretty good job in my basement as dust catcher :)

now i dont have any items i collect… i only collect (without really collecting it) pieces of my live, like entry cards, postcards, passes, what ever happend or made my life cooler… and i pin it on my wall around my desk.

another thing i collect are, since i got internet, digital pictures, photos, renderings, illustrations and all cool pics… since over ten years collection they are millions of pictures, but i am not able to categorize all or delete them :D

713 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

I have like a box full of beerpads

46 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
GraemeVoigt says

hehe, coffee is my other quirky ‘like’.

Here in the UK, a new small business just started called YourGrind, where they freshly roast the coffee beans, let them sit and then post them to you freshly ground every week. They only grind the beans 15 minutes before packing and posting to keep them fresh and each week you get a batch of coffee from somewhere different in the world tasting completely different to the last batch.

In fact, you can see my face on their homepage I rave about them that much haha

WOAH !!! THAT IS THE BEST BUSINESS I ’VE EVER HEARD !!! I plan on moving to the UK in September, I’ll definitely be calling them!!!

46 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
GraemeVoigt says

as child i collected minerals :) probably every mineral in the world, its not possible to move the boxes alone, but they do a pretty good job in my basement as dust catcher :)

now i dont have any items i collect… i only collect (without really collecting it) pieces of my live, like entry cards, postcards, passes, what ever happend or made my life cooler… and i pin it on my wall around my desk.

another thing i collect are, since i got internet, digital pictures, photos, renderings, illustrations and all cool pics… since over ten years collection they are millions of pictures, but i am not able to categorize all or delete them :D

AWESOME ! Yeah I like to collect plane tickets and things like that from my travels. The mineral idea is crazy!

WOW . That’s intense. I thought my 300GB hard drive was nightmare…

50 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
xiaoali says

I’ve got a transformer toys collection.
Nice! That will probably be worth a lot of money in years to come…

Haha, I wish. They are really fun though, one day I’d like to dedicate a room to just showcasing them.

by
by
by
by
by
by