350 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

I’m sleeping) I sleep a lot. 16 hours. And after I’m not motivated and I want to sleep more.

1476 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says

I like to drive my car outside our city and spend few days in my wifes parents summer house. This helps to reset my mind completely.

1619 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

One of the greatest soundtracks ever created. If you think John Williams and Howard Shore are great, then you should give a chance to Miklos Rozsa. He’s pure genius.
A wonderful piece of art.
Helps me a lot these days.

Ben Hur – Motion Picture Soundtrack

34 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Serbia
diwave says

What keeps me motivated? The will to buy this stallion so I can start touring around the world:

164 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
onioneye says

I do push-ups with one arm, while coding with the other.

709 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
OlexandrIgnatov says

Running every morning is really helpful and energizing.

Also the gap between my reality and my potential keeps me motivated to work hard everyday. When I went too introverted because of long hours producing I usually just spend some time extroverting on some other activity that I love, it helps to keep the mind clear and fresh.

Also reading helps! Nothing compares to a great book.

6025 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I think we focus too much on profession and productivity. That’s why many answers here includes essential life needs as a motivational source of “job”. That’s one way of thinking but it is sad, since our casual activities should be given #1 priority while the job should gain motivation from the job itself. ;)

I know this is not possible for most of current generation but lets not forget profession is not necessarily our centre of gravity!

142 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
BonfireThemes says

I don’t think it matters how passionate you are about something. If you live and breathe it 24/7 month after month, year after year, then you’ll inevitably need the occasional break to recharge to be at your best. Too much of a good thing and all. But it sounds like we’ve all figured out how to keep ourselves from becoming Lenny :) It’s just that instead of going on vacation for 2 weeks every year, we choose to refresh ourselves almost daily :)

73 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
ZataraMusic says

When I feel I need that extra something I just buy something from the ‘motivational’ category…

But no really, like a few others have mentioned I also find mountain biking regulary helps alot. Nothing like ploughing up a steep hill chanting the words “I would sooner die than stop pedalling” in my head, there’s something about pushing yourself mentally and physically at the same time that just works. Throw in some nice scenery, maybe some thunderstorms and a nice ‘pub stop’ then I usually can’t wait to get back to work. It’s probably good that Im not really thinking about music at all while I’m out cycling

And If I could paraphrase from something I heard a while back; “you either focus completely on something or not at all” apparentely thats how you get the best out of what you want to do.

...motivational videos on youtube are also pretty great

By the way, you know what sucks? When you have roomates that actually drain your motivation and desire to do things…god, it can be such a pain. Sounds like your roomate is pretty cool though

And also…we do work too hard sometimes, sleep is important…Balance, must remember balance

Thanks for asking that question, sorry if I went off topic..yeah I love motivation, the energy it gives you…it’s awesome

1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

That’s amazing! Thanks for the replies guys, and keep it up! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by