Just to mix the forum topics a bit so what do you like to have when you design?
For example, I absolutely must have music that I like on at all times else it gets too quiet and my creativity juices stop. Snacks are also important. I often have to optimize my computer a bit so it works perfectly smooth.
So what are some things you need when you design? Also, what are some things you do when you’re having a designer’s block and just cannot think at all?
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Won a Competition
Coffee. Music. Air Conditioning.
Wow, I can’t believe I forgot coffee. Definitely.
Movies/Music, coffee/red bull, doddle pad
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
Music, Cell Phone for texting, Air Conditioning, Graphics Tablet, and some snacks.
Ice Tea, coffee, cellphones, music and TV.
Music or Tv running in the Background, water, snacks =)
oh, and sometimes music, although I best work when it’s quiet and I’m left alone with my thoughts – anything else just distracts me…
Oh, did I mention a perfect chair and desk, along with a min. 20” monitor?
2 19” monitors side by side, one with Notepad ++ the other with Firefox or Photoshop.
And sadly my eeePC for IE6 testing
coffe, music, 2 displays, clean desk