68 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
zlatkosan1 says

Hello everyone. I was wondering about the Adwords. Do you think i should invest in Adwords to promote my portfolio? If someone is using it, please share some infomation and is it working ? :) Thanks!

157 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Elicabe says

Try in art forums, social pages like deviant art, creatica, dribble, behance, etc. No high charge or zero chrge and get some good clicks.

118 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
amris says

Yes, this is an interesting topic. Apart from the great sites mentioned by Elicabe, what else is out there? Also – do many of you have their own personal webpage/blog where you advertise your own items? Does it work? Any advice is welcome! Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by