1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

BIG thank you to all those that opined on this thread. I made some adjustments based on the opinions I gather from this thread. USB 3, 16GB RAM (reduced from 32), and changed the PSU. I also changed the monitor to ASUS. However I had to stick with 23” (Full HD LED + IPS) monitor because of my desk size.

As for the video card, I had to go with INNO3D N65G-4SDV-D5CW GTX650 1GB GDDR5 128BIT GREEN VIDEOCARD.

Below are screenshots of my cave.

Thanks you guys once again!
Great cave, could I ask what the red led thingy me jig is on the wall next to the horse pic? :)
It is a timer friend that keeps me company and tells me to sleep when I tend to overwork myself :).
Lol :) It’s a very interesting space, very eclectic :) I daren’t post mine!

Please do. Would be nice to see your awesome station. Mine is quite a lonely cave. Wish I have people around to disturb me sometimes :).

736 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

BIG thank you to all those that opined on this thread. I made some adjustments based on the opinions I gather from this thread. USB 3, 16GB RAM (reduced from 32), and changed the PSU. I also changed the monitor to ASUS. However I had to stick with 23” (Full HD LED + IPS) monitor because of my desk size.

As for the video card, I had to go with INNO3D N65G-4SDV-D5CW GTX650 1GB GDDR5 128BIT GREEN VIDEOCARD.

Below are screenshots of my cave.

Thanks you guys once again!
Great cave, could I ask what the red led thingy me jig is on the wall next to the horse pic? :)
It is a timer friend that keeps me company and tells me to sleep when I tend to overwork myself :).
Lol :) It’s a very interesting space, very eclectic :) I daren’t post mine!
Please do. Would be nice to see your awesome station. Mine is quite a lonely cave. Wish I have people around to disturb me sometimes :).

Mine’s lonely too except for my three cats. I haven’t got an awesome station just a Macbook Pro and a few other bots and bobs :)

by
by
by
by
by
by