104 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+8 more
everytuesday says

Can’t wait til the marketplaces become responsive! Hopefully a small peek into what’s to come :)

I’m a little bummed the envato leaf lost its leafy-ness though..

1218 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dotnpix says

Clean and smart, super like… :)

493 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

My opinion is that you have to do much more work, actually you don’t sound like the revolutionary company that we all know you really are.
“Revolutionary” is unnecessary for a formal identity site. It is needed only for system and tools – not even needs to be revolutionary but not missing obvious features would be fine – for example search filter and shopping cart.
About revolutionary I wasn’t talking about the style obviously, but the message: they’re not communicating rapidly the awesome community that this is. Looks like a service wich helps you making creative projects at first glance. You have to imagine people that have no idea what an online marketplace is to understand the opportunity. Probably the website is not that important, in fact they didn’t even make a forum post, we did… ;)
agreed. people just thought about your comment on design concerpt only.
478 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Themewaves says

I wanna make Wordpress Template like Envato is this allowed? :)

5337 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Probably the website is not that important, in fact they didn’t even make a forum post, we did… ;)

You guys are just too fast :) It launched on Melbourne time, which meant last night for me. Been going through it this morning and I love what I see.

393 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Twisterium says

I adore those colors and style! The site looks really cool!

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

I like it. It’s very original. Love the colors and font.

327 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TimOstanin says

Guys, you are rock! Site is amazing :whistle:

373 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SamyBeats says

I like that! :)

713 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Like it, very clean!

by
by
by
by
by
by