• Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

One of the page says:

Powered by a Community of Millions.

haha, am I the only one who feel this is too good to be true and far from reality? Millions are buyers and authors who belongs to industry – not necessarily belong to a community? So if a new member joins here, does that mean the community is growing? The definition for community started becoming equal to the word “member”.

If this is really powered by a community, we might be already implemented solution for missing style sheet issues 3 years back. The same applies to developer license, comment search and industry specific license terms to keep the community less worrying.

I guess hiding behind the word “community” saves from meeting lot of obvious commitments as a commercial vendor. Obviously more than 90% of buyers would see Envato as a business rather than community – as that is the obvious relationship (as marketplace) – and it is actually a good realization. Would be better if all the development resources targeted to meet such (commercial) label sincerely as our core business channeled through serious stuff like license and copyright.

151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
aldrinlsc says

I don’t approve that slab’ish font as the body text, it’s bad specially in Chrome.
Everything else looks good.

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
alexvtn says

Simple and clean, i like it.

by
by
by
by