• Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

One of the page says:

Powered by a Community of Millions.

haha, am I the only one who feel this is too good to be true and far from reality? Millions are buyers and authors who belongs to industry – not necessarily belong to a community? So if a new member joins here, does that mean the community is growing? The definition for community started becoming equal to the word “member”.

If this is really powered by a community, we might be already implemented solution for missing style sheet issues 3 years back. The same applies to developer license, comment search and industry specific license terms to keep the community less worrying.

I guess hiding behind the word “community” saves from meeting lot of obvious commitments as a commercial vendor. Obviously more than 90% of buyers would see Envato as a business rather than community – as that is the obvious relationship (as marketplace) – and it is actually a good realization. Would be better if all the development resources targeted to meet such (commercial) label sincerely as our core business channeled through serious stuff like license and copyright.

144 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
aldrinlsc says

I don’t approve that slab’ish font as the body text, it’s bad specially in Chrome.
Everything else looks good.

5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Italy
alexvtn says

Simple and clean, i like it.

by
by
by
by