This is the template: http://ongelom.altervista.org/ . I would like try to load this responsive template (not yet finished at all) on themeforest.net. Second you it could be accept? What should I improve?
You need some typo improvements, better color usage, perhaps some content improvements.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- United States
The first thing that jumps out to me is the color scheme. I think you should start out by changing the color scheme completely, and then go from there (there are other issues but that is the one that jumped out to me first).
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month