any flash killer will take 10 years of time and in those 10 years flash will be far more advanced feature rich. There was a lot of hype when Microsoft announced Silverlight and even after release of second version I don’t see Silverlight anywhere on the web.
I think that framework is using “flash killer” title only to get some attention…
People are porting all sorts of AS projects to ECMA .In order to kill Flash, you’re going to need:
- Cross platform 90%+ version penetration
- A crazy fast VM/interpreter
- Right once, deploy anywhere
- Millions of man hours invested in shared learning
- A crazy fast VM, with issues