Parallelus
says
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
fidgit
says

ULTIMATUM – WORST THEME EVER

yes you get a blank canvas to style any way you want, but you also get a bunch of shortcodes that are full of bugs, a support that is at best slow and at worst completely non responsive and a site that feels like it was built on shaky ground if you do anything beyond just very simple layout and loops.

At great expense and time Ive had to move a ultimatium site to another framework (X Theme) as I was constantly having to apply patches and fix bugs to get it working the way it should – With non responsive support that is a frustrating mission

TOTALLY 100% NOT RECOMMENDED.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Philippines
erwinc
says

Hi guys,

I’m thinking of getting Ultimatum and would like to get some good advice about it’s current state if it’s at all good now or still trash as what I’ve read so far here. Would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sododesign
says

Hi guys,

I’m thinking of getting Ultimatum and would like to get some good advice about it’s current state if it’s at all good now or still trash as what I’ve read so far here. Would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Ultimatum is hell, their support does not exist , pupoi wait months and do not respond the same . The product is full of errors PHP , is poorly written and sometimes crazy alone. I dont recommend . If you really are looking for a manufacturer to go Headway Theme

by
by
by
by
by
by