I borrowed that title from “clients from hell”, you know Beside a lot of friendly and compromising buyers, this type of buyers do exist. So what do you guys usually do when you face buyers who wants to take advantage of your support – ask more than they deserve (like asking for customizations which is out of scope) and then, even after being helpful, if you say “no” – they end up giving you a one rating as a bad revenge!
I’ll get angry, I’ll say “no”, I’ll receive 1 star, of course less sales because of bad comments, I’ll move on, the life is beautiful
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
I imagine him / her like a pitty small ugly people with warts on finger (that one with click), being happy because that rating, and after that i feel so sori for that person haha.
Ha Ha, you guys are so polite. We recently face a guy who wanted more and MORE and MORE, almost like custom freelancing. When we told that it’s out of scope and suggested to hire a freelancer perhaps, this guy started bad-mouthing. Not only gave us 1 star but also started sending offensive emails via profile message feature.
We keep our cool and reported everything to the support, lets see what do they do
Feeling in the hell
It’s sad when someone tries to ruin your business over $40 the theme.
We try to get better at sniffing them out from the early stages and stop the collaboration. It only gets worse if you give in first.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up