1005 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

When I have to deal with customers like these, when they were making a lot of change requests and requests difficult customizations, I also recommended them to contact Envato Support for a refund, if the item is not as advertised or it it doesn’t work as expected….

After all, when you buy pants for instance, you can’t expect them to transform into a coat, right? When you buy the pants, you see that they are pants – not a coat.

374 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

Is this possible to request refund ourselves?

No, it’s not. Only Envato Customer Support has this power for the moment. They don’t want to lose their cut as easily as some Authors might be inclined to give it away. LOL ;-)

1290 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Is this possible to request refund ourselves?
No, it’s not. Only Envato Customer Support has this power for the moment.

And hopefully forever, if authors can ever refund buyers then this will only make things worse, not better.

212 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in Belgium
+3 more
Playnethemes says

When I have to deal with customers like these, when they were making a lot of change requests and requests difficult customizations, I also recommended them to contact Envato Support for a refund, if the item is not as advertised or it it doesn’t work as expected…. After all, when you buy pants for instance, you can’t expect them to transform into a coat, right? When you buy the pants, you see that they are pants – not a coat.

Best possibility I feel :)

by
by
by
by
by
by