1486 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
+8 more
greenline
says

When I have to deal with customers like these, when they were making a lot of change requests and requests difficult customizations, I also recommended them to contact Envato Support for a refund, if the item is not as advertised or it it doesn’t work as expected….

After all, when you buy pants for instance, you can’t expect them to transform into a coat, right? When you buy the pants, you see that they are pants – not a coat.

430 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
WPWiseOwl
says

Is this possible to request refund ourselves?

No, it’s not. Only Envato Customer Support has this power for the moment. They don’t want to lose their cut as easily as some Authors might be inclined to give it away. LOL ;-)

1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

Is this possible to request refund ourselves?
No, it’s not. Only Envato Customer Support has this power for the moment.

And hopefully forever, if authors can ever refund buyers then this will only make things worse, not better.

216 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
Playnethemes
says

When I have to deal with customers like these, when they were making a lot of change requests and requests difficult customizations, I also recommended them to contact Envato Support for a refund, if the item is not as advertised or it it doesn’t work as expected…. After all, when you buy pants for instance, you can’t expect them to transform into a coat, right? When you buy the pants, you see that they are pants – not a coat.

Best possibility I feel :)

by
by
by
by
by
by