Option to sell individual items on either Regular or Extended License. As it is today all your items are either under regular or extended license.
it would also be great to handle the exclusive license at the item-level and not at the author-level. or even, using 2 accounts (exclusive/non exclusive), to “transfer” at least once, even with non-undo possibility – the items between one account and the other.
better payrate for non-exlclusive items!? maybe depending also on volume of sales… what about a progression from 33% to 50% depending on sales count like the exclusive program 50% -> 70%?
(and also, i would really like to be featured! )
Separate Logo Templates Marketplace and it would be great to have option for “Buy Out” price for a Logo Templates.
At least to choose some of my songs for a free file of the month.
A feature that allows the best files of the week to get a more prominent place on the landing page. Best files would be the ones with the maximum upvotes (reddit like stuff)
- ’...template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements’
- ’...There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design.’
- ’...I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb’
+1 for me
Shopping cart, particularly for PhotoDune, as MANY buyers have mentioned the need for this. I’m sure it will up sales.
The much talked about updated search for all marketplaces.
Also, a price rise for all GraphicRiver items by a couple of bucks.
Changes to the referral program that give ongoing royalties for referrals, not just on the initial sale. Also include royalties for referring contributors that sell, as most other agencies do.
And more realistic Extended License prices – way too cheap on PD at the moment.
I wish for a better, faster and more consistent reviewing process; an advanced and more encouraging rating systems, a shopping cart, a different license for logo etc., but I know those are all very difficult and long term tasks to wish for
- I would like to see all ENVATO market places banners in websites that have something to do whit it, for eg: graphicriver banners in sites like, Deviantart, Flickr, youtube, dribbble, flyerheroes , sxu, psdgraphics, officialpsds, etc, I have seen other competitive Websites banners in all over the net, eg: shutterstock, Istock, etc.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.