• Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
BigBangThemes
says

Hi Guys,

Sorry if my question is lame for some of you guys, but i’m not around here for a long time and I was wondering, what does it take to become one of “this week’s featured author” or something like that… I do understand that sales+rating have to do with having a theme featured, but what about your entire user?(you know…that part at the bottom of the homepage where a user’s profile is featured for a period of time).

The thing is that I’ve searched the forum and couldn’t find out, and it’s a bit weird, because I’ve seen people with few items and huge earnings, a lot of items but few earnings, old users, fresh users…there doesn’t seem to be a pattern.

Cheers

2234 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
Bedros
says

It happens randomly :)

381 posts Simple is the new black.
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 5 Years of Membership
+5 more
PaulWinslow
says

Somebody who does a good job of representing the marketplace, I would imagine. Continued good work.

415 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
BigBangThemes
says

So again…there’s no real pattern right?

1142 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 11
+9 more
purethemes
says

I’ll tell you when I’ll be one!

1276 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 3
  • Community Superstar
+20 more
ChristineWilde
Envato team
says

I was featured over at 3D Ocean but that was when it was very young and there were only a few authors. I can imagine it is a lot harder getting featured on ThemeForest. Just do a good job and you should be noticed eventually. :)

415 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
BigBangThemes
says

Thanks a lot you guys for your input. I’m eager to start becoming a star member here, and I should be releasing my first theme soon. Keep close.

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by