Sorry if my question is lame for some of you guys, but i’m not around here for a long time and I was wondering, what does it take to become one of “this week’s featured author” or something like that… I do understand that sales+rating have to do with having a theme featured, but what about your entire user?(you know…that part at the bottom of the homepage where a user’s profile is featured for a period of time).
The thing is that I’ve searched the forum and couldn’t find out, and it’s a bit weird, because I’ve seen people with few items and huge earnings, a lot of items but few earnings, old users, fresh users…there doesn’t seem to be a pattern.
It happens randomly
Somebody who does a good job of representing the marketplace, I would imagine. Continued good work.
So again…there’s no real pattern right?
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Exclusive Author
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
I’ll tell you when I’ll be one!
- Envato Staff
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Gold Mo Grower
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
Thanks a lot you guys for your input. I’m eager to start becoming a star member here, and I should be releasing my first theme soon. Keep close.